Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bioshock
General
General

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 am

Hi there guys i just thought ide post this up on here as ive been looking at these online games that are available as ide really love it if we could all find a replacement game so we could all stick together as this was a great clan full of good people,just a pitty tr is shutting down as i really thought it was somethink different to all the fantasy style ones that are out there,anyways ive played over the years many of these online games,matrix online,swg,everquest 2 which actually i thought the combat system was really good,tanker and support classes hehe very nice,the world war 2 online game and a few others i can't remember but one kinda sticks in my mind,

It goes by the name of PLANETSIDE,now i know some of you maybe don't like this game but for the time i played it,i enjoyed it but the reason why i pulled out of the game was because i couldnt find a descent clan to join that had good members so we could all get online and have fun blasting away at the oposeing factions,

Anyways i was kinda thinking what if we all went there as i think it would be a really cool game for us to join as there is plenty of us in the clan and i think because of its sci fi style i think we could have some fun,

i know you guys probably think its crap and thats fine,i just thought ide post this and see what you guys think,if you guys haventy come across it,have a look on station.com from sony and have a look,and search for game videos on the internet,

the only thing is,its a bit on the exspensive side for some players so i think that might put you off guys anyways

take care all,have fun whatever game you choose to play in the future

your friend

bioshock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:45 am

Personaly m8 i dont mind planet side i played it for a while and is quite addictive perticually when you know a few people to make a diffrence i'll seriosly consider playing id if more than us 2 are gonna play it Very Happy

Alternatavely i've been looking into a game called vendetta online...

Captian
Captian

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:11 am

I looked at planetside graphics and stuff. It doesn't look exciting, but I can try and make trial account.
About vendetta - probably I could try that as well, but I am not impressed by the quality of the website it's not so "neat" and "cool" as TR. How is the gameplay?

read one good poem,
see one exquisite picture,
and, if possible, speak a few sensible words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:31 am

Khandr wrote:
I looked at planetside graphics and stuff. It doesn't look exciting, but I can try and make trial account.
About vendetta - probably I could try that as well, but I am not impressed by the quality of the website it's not so "neat" and "cool" as TR. How is the gameplay?

Bud i think ya gonna have to stop compering games to TR as it's not gonna b around n e way ur ether gonna dissapoint ya self or your gonna put ur self off some good games..

Vendetta it's all that bad it's a space flight sim basicly ya can go about doing missions to gain in skills etc or ya can do what ever you want to gain skills and cash ect

it's firly easy to get the hang of and personally i find the people easy to talk to they seem to do a nation war every so often or call to arms in border sectors to attack or defend a perticula system depending your faction.

Captian
Captian

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:47 am

not comparing. But I kow what I like and what I don't. e.g. dunno about the game itself but Entropia website is good looking.

read one good poem,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 am

that's like judging a book by it's cover lol Razz

cos a website is good dont me the game is, just spent alot of money and time making it... FYI Entropia is pants lol

Captian
Captian

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:14 am

i thought .. how bout we all me a final photo of all us before they close down servers. what doa ya say?

read one good poem,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:16 am

yer that's been done khandr a post was mad last week when it was announced but only 2 ppl turned up

i've closed my accound now Sad

sorry bud

Captian
Captian

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:02 pm

eck... did you notice that they were not going to charge you anyway? I know announced that they will make it free from Jan but in fact they've already removed subscribtions for the exsiting accounts. Smile

read one good poem,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:04 pm

yer it's been uninstalled now Sad

General
General

Male
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: THX FOR REPLYING GUYS   Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:37 am

Hey there guys,im glad atleast two of you have replied to my post,i really would love to see more peeps reply and ide like us all to really be able to stick together,this was such a good clan,just a shame we didnt have time to improve it,and get more good members,Anyways if you both are willing to try planetside that really would be cool and i would be willing to sign up to the game straight away,khandr i beleive you asked what the gameplay was like,well to be honest its totallyt different to tr,its first person shooter and pvp driven,now normally im not a huge pvp fan in these online games but i must admit that this was the only game ever that i enjoyed playing pvp,you have three factions to choose from and each faction basically takes over bases and outposts on varius maps,you have quite alot of vehicles to drive,from tanks to quads,and you have varius weapon loadouts to choose from aswell,oh and there are these battle frames you can drive aswell,basically they are two legged robot things hehe that you climb inside,i suppose they are kind of mechs,and each faction has different looking ones,

I have a account of mine thats really old in the new conglamerate faction if you guys wanna join me,ide just need to redownload the game and resubscribe,

please let me know if you guys are interested in giveing it a go,see what happens,

Oh and i hope some other of our members reads this to join up,if not we could start a clan together and maybe build up a clan base slowly,get some good members

anyways guys,i gotta go and get to sleep been at work all night grrrrrrr,

take care guys,have fun,and hope to hear from you soon

bio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 am

i would join bud but i've played planetside and for me it's to repetitive after a while Sad so i prolly wont play.

Captian
Captian

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:30 am

anarchy on-line? Have anyone ever tried that?

read one good poem,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:32 am

yer didnt like it lol Smile u have no idea how manygames i've tryed over the years hehe Razz

my problem is i get boared to easy then try something else unless there is something to keep me playing e.g a Clan or a realy good game Very Happy

Private
Private

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:39 am

Anarchy online is a disaster ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ekoorb
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:53 am

here here lol

Captian
Captian

Male
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Hey guys!

I've been in my bed for some time now crying my eyse out over this TR-shit(olny kidding^^).
I hope u all will be playing Aion? It looks så friggin awesome!! Im going to play an assassin(prob the dark one), if u haven't checked this game out look at all the videos on youtube, and since the beta in korea went so well i dont think it will take to long for it to get here. Btw do u know when we're going to get our three monts of playtime for city of heroes and lineage 2? And i u want i would really liek to play COH with u(it's a pretty cool game).

NeKo-ArroW
Private
Private

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 am

I will be playing the Aion Beta, hopefully it will be awesome.
As for now, all I know is that I will be playing Asmodian, probably mage for starters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN   

Back to top Go down

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO JOIN ME FROM THIS CLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Nova Clan :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: